typos in installation documentation

I ran a ispell over install.txt
This is for version
    ver. webdist, Tue Jan 5 18:42:25 PST 1999

If I get time later I'll actually read the thing.

bash$ diff install.txt install.txt.bak
214c214
<      suitability of the software for any given purpose. However, since the
---
>      suitability of the software for any given purpopse. However, since the
255c255
<      , and DEC Alpha. These are referred to as _i386_, _m68k_,
---
>      Macintoshes, and DEC Alpha. These are referred to as _i386_, _m68k_,
262,263c262,263
<      Complete information concerning supported peripherals can be found at
<      Linux Hardware Compatibility HOWTO
---
>      Complete information concerning supported perhipherals can be found at
>      Linux Hardware Compatability HOWTO
284c284
<      do not require X11 support. Note that X11 is not used during the
---
>      do not require X11 suppport. Note that X11 is not used during the
411c411
<      the privilege, but it does buy a level of piece of mind, since you can
---
>      the privledge, but it does buy a level of piece of mind, since you can
936c936
<      `dbootstrap' will perform this installation; it is described in
---
>      `dbootstrap' will preform this installation; it is described in
976c976
<      are, obviously, dependent on the size of the target floppy, such as
---
>      are, obviously, dependant on the size of the target floppy, such as
1750c1750
<      privileges is that it is very easy to do irreparable damage as root.
---
>      privileges is that it is very easy to do irrepairable damage as root.

Jay Treacy