Interest In Your Products.

FROM: Hanai Precesion Technology EST.
     Raja Naim Haj Mahmoud.
     POBox:1072_Telaa Ali,
     Amman_JORDAN.
     TEL: ++ 962 6 5358658.                  Ref: A0001
     E-mail:rajahana@hotmail.com

ATTN :International Export/Sales Manager.

23.DEC.1999.

Dear sir,
       Please allow us to take few minutes of your time.
We would like to show interestin your products.We interest in representing your company,as we see overselves capable to assist you penetrate our market strongly.
Our business cnsist three parts: Mediators,Agencies &distributors.
H.P.T is one of the strongest in this business.And you can be in trust that we have strong net works of contacts with potential customers in the middle east & gulf countries. For this we kindly reqwest you to dispatch acomprehensive set of your catalogues,leaflets,brochures,price list,& samples. Upon receipt the same,we will study it and come back to you with more specific suggestions & queries.

Thank you & we looking forward to build strong business & relationship between us.

P.S.:Our Fax No. will change,so we will inform you about the new fax No. soon.
       Best regards,
       Raja Naim Haj Mahmoud.
       General Manager.