Re: Debian User Reference Manual

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Oliver Elphick wrote:

> Jor-el wrote:
>   >Oliver,
>
> Sorry, but I am no longer doing the co-ordinator's job, though I seem still
> to be named as co-ordinator.
>   >
>   >	I was looking through the Debian User Reference Manual today when

Oliver,

	Actually, I sent you the email not because I thought you were the
DDP coordinator, but because you are listed as the document maintainer.

	At any rate, if anyone objects to my idea of modifying the Debian
User Reference manual, speak now, or forever hold your peace. Though,
since I dont have CVS write access, when I get it to a point when I am
ready to commit my changes to CVS, I will need someones help...

Regards,
Jor-el

I have found it impossible to carry the heavy burden of responsibility and
to discharge my duties as king as I would wish to do without the help and
support of the woman I love.
		-- Edward, Duke of Windsor, 1936, announcing his abdication
		   of the British throne in order to marry the American
		   divorcee Wallis Warfield Simpson.