Re: project-history v1.1

On Mon, Jul 19, 1999 at 02:49:23PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Will Lowe wrote:
> > I've cvs-committed a new version of the Debian Project-History doc.  It's
> > not quite complete, but much more so than the previous version.
>
> I'ld love to, but it hasn't appeared yet.

It's viewable in SGML form, from CVS, through
http://va.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/debian-doc/ddp/manuals.sgml/project-history/

In a few hours the web pages will be rebuilt to include it, at
http://va.debian.org/~elphick/manuals.html/project-history/

BTW, Will, you mispelled Hartmut's name on the title page :)

--
enJoy -*/\*- spelled 'iosip', or simply 'joseph'
             ~~~~~~~