Re: distcomp-0.02.tar.gz

>>>>> "John" == John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu> writes:

John> 	You probably lost my last message in the deluge.  This version
John> is in ~lapeyre on master.  It includes your patches, and fixes
John> another bug that was reported.  John

John, I *finally* got around to doing this.  Sorry it took so long;
I'll try to be faster next time.  Your report makes is very easy to
install.  Anyhow, it should propogate thru the mirrors soon.

Should we do this for potato?  How about multiple architectures, not
just i386?