Re: security information

On Mon, Apr 12, 1999 at 11:35:22 -0400, Nils Lohner wrote:
> Do we have any of this information online anywhere?

I'm not aware of Debian-specific firewall documentation.

A useful place to start with free security/firewall stuff is the Freefire
project,
	http://sites.inka.de/sites/lina/freefire-l/index.en.html

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking