update of install manual, release notes

<URL:http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/> contains updated
documentation as of yesterday.  Thanks to the hard work of Yoshizumi
Endo, Atsushi Kamoshida, and Matej Vela, we now ship:

  release notes:

    English, Japanese, Croatian

  install manual:

    English, Japanese, Croatian, Finnish

Other minor typos were fixed as well, with contributions from many,
especially Bob Hilliard.

The boot-floppies cvs area has moved to cvs.debian.org, or I'm pleased
to offer any translators, who are not official maintainers, the
ability to check out from that area and write to it, if desired.