Re: Bug#35101: motifnls: unneccessary 'press-enter-to-continue' in postinst
- To: Steve McIntyre <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#35101: motifnls: unneccessary 'press-enter-to-continue' in postinst
- From: Josip Rodin <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 14:39:12 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 19990327143912.A9568@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.95.990327113611.1391Jfirstname.lastname@example.org>; from Steve McIntyre on Sat, Mar 27, 1999 at 11:36:55AM +0000
- References: <8163ECB0D68E19DA80256740006F7A4C.006F7A7280256740@plasmon.co.uk> <Pine.LNX.3.95.990327113611.1391Jemail@example.com>
On Sat, Mar 27, 1999 at 11:36:55AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> >Package: motifnls
> >Version: 2.1-4
> >This information:
> >You may need to set your XNLSPATH environment variable to
> >"/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/nls" in order for some Motif applications to work.
> >Is not important enough IMO to hold the whole upgrade process (as it
> >did here). It should be put in Release Notes if it is, not stopping
> >apt-get dist-upgrade, definitely.
> I guess so... I'll try and fix it today.
Good. I am CCing people who can tell for sure where this information
can be put. Release Notes, FAQ?
enJoy -*/\*- http://jagor.srce.hr/~jrodin/