Re: [tale: Re: Notes for DDP writers]

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999 14:35:23 -0500, "James A. Treacy" <treacy@debian.org> said:
> Many people agree with Adam that we were heading down the wrong
> road.  Sometimes being direct forces the discussion to get right to
> the point so we can make some decisions without wasting a lot of
> time.  You will find that he is quite willing to compromise (where
> appropriate) and even admit if he is wrong <gasp>.

I hope so.  Anyhow, I don't have any more power than anyone else.

> Let's put egos aside and be willing to reorganize. It is rare that
> this sort of documentation needs to be started from scratch.

Yes; I'd like to hear the comments on this whole discussion from the
maintainers of the most-affected manuals:

  User's Guide
  SysAdmin Guide
  Network Admin Guide

In fact, the only reason why I'm bringing this up again is that I
sensed we could have a very benefitial effect on the LDP, and that the
LDP is now at a critical turning point.

I really do not want to cast any sort of chill over the current
documentation efforts; just redirect them a little.