new version of debiandoc-sgml uploaded

Hi,

It's been a while and it took longer than I expected and hoped for,
but I just uploaded a new (unstable!) version of debiandoc-sgml. :-)

I've mainly been fighting with paragraphs, examples, lists and white
spacing surrounding those guys and more or less reimplemented some of
the code handling all this.  It's not completely finished yet, but
stable enough to let loose on the rest of the world.  In the process I
also stumbled upon some (possible) bugs in makeinfo and lout.

Note that now all <example>s have proper indentation as well as an
empty line before and after them (well almost: Lout still is not
convinced of this).  As I can very well imagine that not all the
examples need to have these empty lines, I added the 'compact'
attribute to <example> to accomodate these cases.  Please use at your
own discretion.  Please also note that not all output formats support
'compact' <example>s, e.g. HTML.

Thanks,
Ardo
--