Re: Installing Debian Linux 2.0 For x86 - Copyright mistake

Hi,

I would rather see a blanket acknowledgment, like seen
in many ads:
  All trade marks are property of their owners.
If we specifically mention something that should be
selected on ethical grounds, e.g. fsf. If Partition
Magic does not get mentioned while clearly being
useful why should MS get extra mention.

Blanket ack would also be less maintenance trouble.

t.aa

p.s. I spent some of the weekend reading the install
     doc, more comments later