Re: The book list

Ole Jørgen Tetlie wrote:

> If nobody else wants to, I can maintain the book of books.
>
> Do we want just name, author, publisher and such, or do
> we also want some qualitative information (bad book, ok book,
> good book, ...)?

the larger the collection the more we need additional info:
 quality of book (don't ever read this book is also important
   and valuable to the user)
 contains info about Debian, Linux in general, Unix, etc.
 topic area: general, sys admin, programming, networking, ...

then various orderings and subsets could be produced

t.aa