Re: The book list

Ole =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F8rgen?= Tetlie wrote:
  >If nobody else wants to, I can maintain the book of books.
  >
  >Do we want just name, author, publisher and such, or do
  >we also want some qualitative information (bad book, ok book,
  >good book, ...)?

I think each book should have a synopsis, and this could include a
review assessment.  You may choose to separate that from the synopsis.

I'm not much in favour of listing the bare details of author/title/etc
without further information to help the reader decide whether a book
is suitable.  Some people may have to use a list like this to order
sight unseen.

     "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace
      with God through our Lord Jesus Christ."    Romans 5:1