Re: diffs to correct install.html

In message <[🔎] 364D63C2.703396A6@u-r-online.com> you wrote:
>The attached diffs correct some parts of install.html, mainly the
>munged multiprocessor section, a couple repetitions and typos.
>These diffs are relative to
>
>http://www.debian.org/2.0/install.html

Tim, I've integrated your patches.  Right now I'm not really going to
be asking for more typo patches, however, since I really need to go
into a lot of structural fixup in the install guide, which is a big mess.
Its not that it wasn't very useful and good -- it was!
Its just that I don't want people to waste their time.  However,
if someone wants to help, who knows CVS and SGML, and has some real time
to give, please get in touch with me; there's much to do.

Especially m68k users!