Re: Debian Documentation: Debian Dictionary

Oliver Elphick wrote:
> Can you give an example of a word that has a specific Debian meaning?
> I can think of "developer", "maintainer", "policy" and the like.  Are
> there enough of these to make it worth having a flag rather than a
> textual explanation?

Well what's the point of coming up with yet another computer dictionary when
we already have such things as the jargon file? I had always assummed a
debian dictionary would just have words like those you gave and also
"upstream", "DFSG", etc, that are specific to debian. It may end up being
short, but that's ok.

--
see shy jo