debiandoc-sgml tests latex

Hi,

I've made a test version of the next release of debiandoc-sgml
available as

    master.debian.org:~ardo/packages/debiandoc-sgml_1.1.2_all.deb

The main new functionality consists of a LaTeX2e output generator (via
the debiandoc2latex2e script) as well as DVI and PostScript generators
(resp. via the debiandoc2dvi and debiandoc2dvips scripts).

I've also implemented a <file> tag.  While testing I found out that
latex doesn't do nice line breaks when using the <tt> tag.  Since this
mainly affected file and directory names I introduced the <file> tag.
This means we now have three <tt> like tags:

 - <prgn> for names of packages and well-know files (e.g. COPYING)

 - <file> for names of files, directories, pipes, sockets, etc.,
   especially those with a "/" in them

 - <tt> for all remaining fixed font items

All officially available debiandoc based documents (debiandoc-sgml,
doc-base, developers-reference, policy, packaging, and sgml-layout)
have been tested as well as the Debian Tutorial (which provided some
interestion opportunities for the generator :-).

The following aspects are not handled yet:

 - compact lists
 - separate footnotes (noticed in the tutorial a few times)
 - consecutive footnotes (appear in the test e.g. as 67 i.s.o. 6,7)

Note that the manuals are currently generated for one-side printing.
There will come an option for two-side printing as well as one for
2-up printing.

I've also looked at generating PDF via LaTeX2e but was not (yet)
impressed by the results.  I'll come back to this in the future.

Please knock on this beast from all sides and also see whether you
like the LaTeX2e based look.  If no major problems or look related
issues occur in the next few days or so, I'll do an official release.

Thanks,

Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij