Re: CVS anonymous access now available

Adam P. Harris wrote:

  >Well, to start with, with any problems with SGML, it's first a good
  >idea to make sure that the SGML is valid.  I usually run 'nsgmls -gues
  ><file>'.  That shows:
  >
  >nsgmls:meta.sgml:15:0:E: start tag for "TITLE" omitted, but its declaration
      >does not permit this
  >nsgmls:meta.sgml:15:0: open elements: DEBIANDOC BOOK[1] TITLEPAG[1] (TITLE[1
      >])
  >[...]
  >
  >You have cruft on line 15 which is illegally appearing before you have
  >any open tags allowing free text.  Let's comment that out then
  >continue....

I think got in when I emailed it - it's not on the CVS server.

  >Now secondly, this is debiandoc, not linuxdoc, so you're running the
  >wrong command. 'sgml2html --style=debiandoc' isn't even documented in
  >the man page, so I assume it's just not the supported way to do it.
  >You should run:
  >
  >bash-2.01$ debiandoc2html meta.sgml
  >
  >Voila.  All is wonderful.

Wonderful indeed!  Thank you very much!

     "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that,
      if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth
      us; And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we
      ask, we know that we have the petitions that we
      desired of him."            I John 5:14,15