Re: DebianDoc postscript output

On Wed, Jul 08, 1998 at 12:46:38AM +0200, Christian Leutloff wrote:
> Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:
>
> > How complex is debiandoc-sgml (shame on me, I didn't investigate yet --- I
> > just copied). If it isn't too complex, I may be able to do it, as I'll learn
> > DSSSL anyway (would be a nice project to begin with).
> >
> > "Late fall" seems to be a perfect deadline for this :)
>
> have a look at the docbook-stylesheets an delete the unnesseary tags ...

If I really drop all unnecessary tags, it gets very simple :) :)

Serious, I think this may or may not be a suitable approach. Anyone minds if
I take a look at it ? Or do we have all the needed functionality with
debiandoc-sgml?

> (btw. are you now maintaining jadetex? - there was a new announcement
> of jadetex which would be able to deal with tables - huray!)

You don't want it anymore? I may take it if you think you don't have the
time anymore.

Marcus