DDP webpages now at www.debian.org

The Debian Documetation Project web pages are now at

  http://www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp/

So far, they are nearly unchanged from the version that was at
Christian Schwarz's site.  I have changed the web page contact name
to my own and made myself maintainer of the manuals which Ardo has
orphaned.

I have set up the CVS tree and submitted the manuals and webpages under
it.  It should be available as /cvs/debian-doc on the CVS pserver.
However, I have not yet managed to connect to it by that means :-(

At the moment, files in the repository are writable only by me, while
I find out how to manage permissions.  I would like all regular contributors
to the DDP to have write access, so please let me know who you are and
what you are working on.

     "But Jesus said, Let the little children come to me,
      and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven
      belongs to such as these."
                                   Matthew 19:14