Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 07:52:41 CST
From: Baden Hughes <bmhughes@OZEMAIL.COM.AU>
To: TEI-L@LISTSERV.UIC.EDU
Subject: FW: dictionaries

Earlier (8 Dec) I wrote in response to a query on the TEI list ....

It's from the XML world, but there's XAF by David Megginson,
www.megginson.com/XAF

> Has anyone else experimented with this approach? Is Gary's paper
> available online anywhere?

I think it will be at www.sil.org under their electronic journals pages -
try something like www.sil.org/silewp/

--------
I have now received this from SIL announcing that the paper is on the
web....

SILEWP-ANNOUNCE

SIL Electronic Working Papers
http://www.sil.org/silewp/

SILEWP 1998-006 (December 1998) is now available at
http://www.sil.org/silewp/1998/006/