Debian Tutorial

I just installed linux on my home pc for the first time this weekend, and
the Debian Tutorial made it much easier to grasp the basic file manipulation
commands.  While they are fresh in my mind, I'd like to point out a few
possible areas for improvement:

- section 4.1 introduces the 'man' command, and the rest of the document
assumes that users will have access to the man and info pages.  My
installation is on a laptop without a CD-ROM, so all I had at the time were
the files from the base disks.  This meant that attempts to use man/info
returned 'command not found' errors, which was rather frustrating and did
slow me down a bit.  It would be helpful to users starting with a skeletal
system if there were some sort of note indicating that these features might
not be available until the standard packages are installed.

- more generally:  it took me a bit of trial and error to realize that
screen output longer than a page can be piped to 'more', and it was only
yesterday that I learned about using RightShift - PageUp to scroll
backwards.  It would be great if either or both of these techniques were
mentioned early on (perhaps in 4.1.2 or thereabouts?)

Thanks again for a very helpful document!