Re: [olly@lfix.co.uk: Re: Manuals.html not building?]

Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
  >Must be something wrong with my debian box, the System Administrators
  >manual still is not visible in the web page. But all is not lost, the
  >two new chapters in Network Administrators manual are there. I'll
  >proofread and comment on those, so I have something to do while I'm
  >twiddling my thumbs.

I tried to look, but there's a problem with my ISP just now.

Unfortunately I'm away for two days, starting 6:15am tomorrow, so whatever
problem there is will have to stay a problem unless someone else can fix it.

It's possible it might be the build script (~elphick/bin/update.ddp).  If that
turns out to be so, it's OK to get someone with root access to fix it!

     "For I am the LORD your God; ye shall therefore
      sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am
      holy."          Leviticus 11:44