Re: [olly@lfix.co.uk: Re: Manuals.html not building?]

Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
  >There still seems to be something wrong with the build of DDP HTML
  >versions. The first build after Oliver Elphick fixed it was OK, but
  >after I did commit the changes did not show up. Now it seems the whole
  >server is not available, don't know why.
  >
  >I suppose the build script needs to be run by hand to check why it is
  >not working properly. I can not do this, I do not have account
  >there. I would be willing to do it, but my opinion is it is not a good
  >idea to give too many accounts. Permission to commit changes with CVS
  >is enough for me, provided the build script is corrected.

This time, the problem was an empty system-administrator.html directory
in system-administrator.html.  This was causing make to think that
the manual was built when it wasn't; so there were no html pages to
copy across to the manuals.html directory.

I have also restored the symbolic link from ~/public.html/ddp to ../../last.build.results.

     "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off; it is better
      for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two
      hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall
      be quenched."                Mark 9:43