new version of debiandoc-sgml

Hi,

I've just uploaded a new version of the DebianDoc-SGML package.
(Originally I wanted to do this right after the appearance of potato,
but then one thing let to another, etc.)

Besides the ongoing bug fixing and code clean up, I've added an
<appendix> tag and made the generated HTML code weblint free (except
for the COMPACT attribute of lists).

Further, I've (hopefully :-) improved the HTML look&feel by adding at
the top of the web pages an extra set of navigation buttons and by
making the order of these buttons more logical.  At the same time the
titles of the "Copyright Notice" and "Contents" have been made
consistent between the various output formats. The layout of the
end of the (overstrike) text versions has also been improved.

Finally, I've changed the DTD to allow multiple <copyrightsummary>s.
Some documents have more than one line like

  Copyright (c) <year> <owner>

Up to now these were simply concatenated into a single line.
To improve the layout of the copyright section each is now
followed by an appropriate line break.  Please update your
document(s) use multiple <copyrightsummary>s, if applicable.

Thanks,

Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij