Re: Debian New Maintainer Guide 0.1

At 03:21 PM 11/14/98 +0100, Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Take a look at http://www.debian.org/~joy/

I read your Guide it and liked it very much.

At this time I am not qualified to do serious programming.  However, I may
be qualified to write documentation.  I can easily claim the title of the
Mayor of Stupidville.  As I wander around and stumble into, and climb over,
one barrier after another, I think I can help others avoid some of my
mistakes, if I could figure out how.  Is there something similar to your
Guide, that lowers the barriers to writing documentation?

	Lyno
--
Copyright(c) 1998 Lyno Sullivan; this work is free and may be
copied, modified and distributed under the GNU Library General