DDP/CVS: pre-release of developers-reference 2.4.1.5

I've updated the Developer's Reference in the DDP manuals page
<URL:http://www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp/manuals.html#devref>.

I manage the source for this manual out of the DDP CVS area, which is
also noted there.  Because of that, a preview of release 2.4.1.5 of
the Developer's Reference is available in CVS, and also on the web
pages once those pages are updated out of CVS.

Oliver, how often does that happen?  Is it automated?  Are you
building the manuals out of 'manuals.sgml' as well?  I also took the
presumption to rather modularize and simplify a bit
'manuals.sgml/Makefile'.  I hope you don't mind.