Re: Debian HOWTO

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, Guy's Account wrote:

> 	<snip>
> > > I'd like to work on this if there are no other takers.

Kathy Miles and I are working on a web page designed to get new users
and/or Windows users started using Debian.  We plan to publish it as a
book as well.  Were covering more than is needed for a HOWTO and could
incorporate into one.  We were planning on doing the HOWTO, but we need to
get further along in the book before getting started on it.

The page will be at tuxedo.org and we have a good start on some
quality/influential writing already as our friend Eric Raymond hosts his
pages there.

Thanks,
Chuck