Re: download tutorial

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Check out /pub/debian/doc/* on an ftp mirror.  You can use
> wget -r URL to get a complete tree from the web.
> Regards,
> 	Joey
>
> If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country
> 	-- motd of irc.funet.fi

Hi Joey

Tell me about the wget command. It isn't on my 1.3.x system,
and my Hamm system doesn't have it either.

--David

"If I weren't and Irishman, I'd be ashamed."
       LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [3456]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programing a dangerous business.

National Security Council nuclear explosion Treasury destabilize Pakistan
Indial counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet clipper
hydrazine  ammonium nitrate  fuel oil cocaine assassinate counterfeit spy