[no subject]

Hi

have seen your page for the Debian user manual, I would like to try and get
a copy to read before I go on holiday on 2nd July.  Please could you  let me
know where I can find it without having to print each page from my web
browser.  The "About" screen has a reference to this but just says "FIXME
e-mail address" for comments and FIXME wherever for the download location!!

Hope you can help

James Walsh

PS How is Debian pronounced....deh-bee-yun  or  dee-bee-yun??