Re: Documentation co-ordinator's tasks

On 26 Jun 1998, Adam P. Harris wrote:
> You should tolerate heterogeny. I.e., robert wants to keep source on
> his own machine, and I guess manually update you; eventually he will
> move to CVS.

Oops, this is not what I meant by "home directory", I meant my home
directory on va. I already have the tutorial in CVS. It doesn't really
matter to me how this gets on the web site, I was just throwing out an
easy way to do so in case automatic builds were hard to set up. Which they
probably aren't. Anyway, don't worry about me; just set it up and I'll do
it however you set it up.

BTW everyone calls me Havoc, it takes a while for Robert to register since
no one's ever called me that. It's not a nickname. I just have robert on
the university account since they got my full name from the registrar.

> I think you should gently encourage *everyone* to use cvs.debian.org
> but not make it a requirement.

I'm sure everyone will be eager to use it; it simplifies things.

Havoc