What should I write?

Hi boys and girls;

This summer I will have too much time on my hands, and I'd like to
write something for the debian tutorial.

I'm posting some things that I would like to write. If anyone is
working on any of this already, let me know. If you consider some
of these chapters more important than other, say so, and I'll
concentrate on the most important.

* Chapter 7: Using the Shell
* Chapter 9: Custimising the Shell
* Chapter 10: The X Window System (someone working on this?)
* Chapter 11: Text Tools (not cause it's so fun, but easy & small...)
* Chapter 18: Advanced Topics (At least the parts about programming
                               and shell scripts)

That should keep me busy through the summer. Let's hope it doesn't
get too hot :-)

--
Ole