Contributing to the Debian Users' Manual

The FAQ section on contributing to documentation doesn't exist, so...

I'm interested in making my Community Contribution (tm) to Debian!  Yes,
I can program in C, but the guys who are working on YOUR software are
umm... smarter(?) more experienced(?) and have more time on their
hands(!) than I do... :)

Regardless, I am <brag>a good technical writer</brag>, and would like to
contribute my efforts to the Debian Users' Guide!  Could you tell me
what specificly I could document, and I'll tell you which ones I feel
quilified to document?

Specificly, I could document some common programs like vi (of which
there is no docs in your users manual, and vi's docs aren't ideal for
insertion into the manual), sed, ect...

Any thoughts?

FYI, I'm also working for a documentation program based on SGML/DocBook
for gnome, but that's in pre-pre-alpha...

--

 H3C-N--C=N      | Kenneth R. Kinder, aka Bouncing
"code=caffiene*hours"