New Maintainer's Debian Packaging Howto

This document,  formerly known as the Ignoramus' Guide to Making a Debian
Package,  and now renamed due to many complaints about the word
"Ignoramus",  has moved.

Basically,  I've decided to stop running apache on my workstation,  and
moved it to one of my university accounts.  It's currently at
http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/deb-make/

but is also accessible via a link on my main page at
http://udel.edu/~harpo/

					Thanks.

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|       You and I and George went strolling through the park one day     |
|           and then you held my hand as if to say,  "I love you".       |
|      Then we passed a brook, and George fell in and drowned himself    |
|             and floated out to sea, leaving you alone with me.         |
|				-- As sung by Red Kelly,  on             |
|			Stan Kenton/Live at the Las Vegas Tropicana      |