Re: Spanish documentation

On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, Christian Schwarz wrote:

> [I CC this to the Debian documentation mailing list. Perhaps someone on
> this list knows more about this.]
>
> On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Rodolfo Pilas wrote:
>
> > Can you confirm me if exist a proyect to
> > translate Debian documentation into Spanish?
> >
> > (Now I am interesting in the Debian-Howto doc)
>
> I don't know of such an effort.
>
> Of course, volunteers are always welcome!

Ahem, Christian, I guess you don't remember I sent a message a few weeks ago
to debian-doc and debian-www, saying there's a team translating Debian docs
to spanish, with its own mailing list at:

debian-l10n-spanish@lists.debian.org

and asking where to put the first translated document, the installation guide,
that is now in our web servers (under the "Debian goes international" link).

Now we have almost finished translating the Debian FAQ, but there's a lot of
documentation waiting to be translated. As you said, volunteers are welcome!

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna