Re: What about a Debian Instalation Quick Guide

On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 01:27:30PM -0600, Romel Sandoval Palomo wrote:
> Hi Everybody
>
> I wrote a Spanish document entitled "COMO Instalar Debian" in English
> its like "Debian Instalation HOWTO" but in reality its a quick step by
> step guide to the debian installation process. My document its here:

	Just to let you know. I've just created a "Spanish" branch of the
DDP in the CVS under the 'es' subdir. If you could translate our HOWTO (in
Spanish) into a debiandoc sgml manual, it could be included rather fast
there.
	This would provide a means for it to be published until it gets
included into the Installation Manual (how's work in that side
proceeding??)

	Regards

	Javi