Re: Introduction to Debian flyer

* Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> [030117 10:18]:

> > Please go to http://people.debian.org/~jaldhar/debianintro/ and take a
> > look at a flyer (double-sided US letter size) I made up for Linuxworld.

> Better yet if the flyer was added to other flyer resources [1]. Hint, hint

> [1] http://www.debian.org/events/materials/flyers

You could add the german translation [2] I just made. I didn't created
a pdf, and so don't know, if the Layout looks as fine as the original
one does, because I did this at work, and didn't had the tools to test
it.

I made no big changes, but exchanged the CD Vendors, and added the
-user-german list and the #debian.de channel.

[2] http://www.schmehl.info/linux/debian/flyer-2/debianintro.de.xml

cu
Alex

--