Re: CVS commit msgs?

On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 11:19:56AM -0600, Adam DiCarlo wrote:

> It seems to me we should get CVS commit message off this list.
>
> I propose we use the PTS system as described in
> <URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-resources.en.html#s-pkg-tracking-system>
>
> What is the source package?
>
> Well, for those parts of the DDP manuals area which are well-know
> Debian pkgs, the source pkg is obvious.  For the rest, I would suggest
> just inventing a ddp or debian-doc source pkg.
>
> Thoughts?  Or should I start putting work into this.

Great, I wanted to send an email about this subject for days; I am
concerned with /cvs/debian-doc/manpages, there is no source package,
but moving CVS commits to a dedicated ML through the PTS is a very
good idea, how can it be done?  This repository is for translating
Debian specific man pages.

Denis