Re: Package marked for autoremoval due to closed bug? [and 1 more messages]

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: Package marked for autoremoval due to closed bug? [and 1 more messages]"):
> Steve, could you please do this for *all* the time_t transition RC
> bugs?

IMO things are currently ON FIRE.

If no-one else has put this fire out by 24h from now, I will attempt
to find which are the relevant bugs and downgrade them all.

Ian.

Pronouns: they/he.  If I emailed you from @fyvzl.net or @evade.org.uk,
that is a private address which bypasses my fierce spamfilter.