Re: 64-bit time_t transition in progress in unstable

Am 07.03.24 um 09:55 schrieb Eric Valette:
On 07/03/2024 07:25, Kevin Bowling wrote:

As of this evening these are the packages that currently have broken
deps on amd64 for me:
gstreamer1.0-plugins-good gstreamer1.0-pulseaudio
libkf5akonadisearch-bin libkf5akonadisearch-plugins occt-misc

Someone already opened a bug for libkf5akonadisearch-bin libkf5akonadisearch-plugins that has been closed as "being part of the normal things due to transition" but I reopened it as:

The maintainer transitionned the "abi name" to "abi name"t64 but many package still depend on old "abi name" and are not going to be rebuild unless someone force it.

https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-akonadi-search.html

That one is tracked and will get appropriate bin-NMUs from  the release team, I am sure.

It is right that this uninstallability is "being part of the normal things due to transition".

Regards,

Rene