Re: DebGPT: how LLM can help debian development? demo available.

Hi,

On 2024-01-03 00:07, M. Zhou wrote:
Following what has been discussed in d-project in an offtopic
subthread, I prepared some demo on imagined use cases to
leverage LLMs to help debian development.
https://salsa.debian.org/deeplearning-team/debgpt

I find this pretty impressive. Thanks a lot for working on it.

[...]

You can also tell me more ideas on how we can interact with LLM
for debian-specific tasks. It is generally not difficult to
implement. The difficulty stems from the hardware capacity, and
hence the context length. Thus, the client program has to fetch
the most-relevant information regarding the task.

To me the most time consuming task in Debian recently is the Python transitions. I wonder whether DebGPT could help with them. Maybe there are other, non-Debian-specific GPTs for this task, but I would prefer a Debian one.

Andrius