Message with no Package: tag cannot be processed! (ITP: golang-github-calmh-incontainer)

Your message didn't have a Package: line at the very first line of the
mail body (part of the pseudo-header), or didn't have a Package: line
at all. Unfortunatly, this means that your message has been ignored
completely.

Without this information we are unable to categorise or otherwise deal
with your problem report. Please _resubmit_ your report to
submit@bugs.debian.org and tell us which package the
report is for. For help, check out
https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting.

Your message was dated Tue, 2 Jan 2024 15:21:44 +0100 and had
message-id <ZZQb-NToTD6bkF2N@capeo.gueux.org>
and subject ITP: golang-github-calmh-incontainer.
The complete text of it is attached to this message.

If you need any assistance or explanation please contact
owner@bugs.debian.org and include the the attached
message.

If you didn't send the attached message (spam was sent forging your
from address), we apologize; please disregard this message.

--
-1: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=-1
Debian Bug Tracking System