Re: Salsa - best thing in Debian in recent years? (Re: finally end single-person maintainership)

Quoting Mathias Behrle (2024-05-19 11:08:58)
> * Jonas Smedegaard: " Re: Salsa - best thing in Debian in recent years? (Re:
>   finally end single-person maintainership)" (Sun, 19 May 2024 10:47:38 +0200):
>

> > i.e. you are being
> > asocial if you don't, and can expect your behavior being discussed as a
> > public-wide issue for the project).
>
> I very much agree with all what you say, however could we rather say instead
>
> -> i.e. you are not being collaborator friendly, and can expect your behavior be
> frowned upon...
>
> I am not a native english speaker, I think we can avoid to trap in a can of
> worms with problematic terms like 'asocial, unsocial, anti-social...' which
> could have quite special meanings in different cultures.

Thanks for raising awareness to this.  I was unaware that "asocial" was
disruptive to the conversation, but indeed danish dictionaries (I am no
native english speaker either) flag that word as condescending.

 - Jonas

 * Sponsorship: https://ko-fi.com/drjones