Re: Any volunteers for lintian co-maintenance?

On Fri, May 10, 2024 at 04:06:15PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > If lintian is important to you, I strongly recommend that you do put *some*
> > of your volunteer time into it.
>
> +1
> for Soren and everybody else reading this.

Lintian is important for me. For the past few months, I have been reviewing and
merging MRs and pushing small fixes of my own. I am not a proficient perl
programmer and hence I am not the best person to be doing so. But then, nobody
else was doing it and I decided to do at least a little bit.

If someone would like to dedicatedly contribute sometime there, it'd be really
great. The package is not in a very good shape right now.

Best,
Nilesh