Re: Make /tmp/ a tmpfs and cleanup /var/tmp/ on a timer by default [was: Re: systemd: tmpfiles.d not cleaning /var/tmp by default]

Le mar. 7 mai 2024, 20:18, <rhys@neoquasar.org> a écrit :
Even after a reboot, I would be upset to lose the debug files that I've been accumulating for several days while trying to track down an intermittent problem with this stupid VPN...

At reboot, /tmp isautomatically flushed. It's the default behaviour since years (at least on physical machines).

--
Stephane