Re: Re: Make /tmp/ a tmpfs and cleanup /var/tmp/ on a timer by default [was: Re: systemd: tmpfiles.d not cleaning /var/tmp by default]

> What I am looking for right now is packages or internal
> infrastructure that need
> an update to cope with these two changes before I upload them, so if
> you know of any please do let me know and I'll happily look into it
> and at least file a bug, if not a MR. Thanks.

Okay.

git and other version control systems should be modified to warn if
the work tree or git dir are in /var/tmp and therefore exposed to
unexpected deletion of files, and possibly modified to refuse to clone
there without an explicit --force-unstable-storage option.