Re: Another take on package relationship substvars

Boyuan Yang:
[...]

Can we also consider ${*:Built-Using} as typically seen in ${sphinxdoc:Built-Using}?
This is another field that people keep forget adding. While missing
this field is not severely harmful, having it automatically handled
would be beneficial.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang

Personally, I see no problem with adding this provided the current use of it correctly matches that of the Built-Using field (which is for license requirements and not just static-linking as far as I know).

By the same argument, we can add Static-Built-Using as well (or whatever field people are using to record static linking relationships), if any tool provides such a variable.

Best regards,
Niels