Re: 64-bit time_t transition in progress

Le Sun, Feb 04, 2024 at 11:05:46PM -0800, Steve Langasek a écrit :
> In my view, it's fine then to upload libfoo2 to unstable without the t64
> suffix as ABI compatibility with experimental is not really required.  In
> fact, none of the t64 binaries currently being uploaded to experimental have
> the final ABI either, we're just using experimental to clear binary NEW.

But then libfoo2t64 will need to clear binary NEW again.

Would not have been possible to send the list of new t64 package names
to approve to the ftp-master team directly, instead of using the NEW
queue and interferring with the maintainers use of experimental ?

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.