Re: 64-bit time_t transition in progress

Hello,

On 2024-02-02 19:46, Steve Langasek wrote:
If there is no new version in experimental, or there is a new version BUT
the patch against unstable applies cleanly to the version in experimental
(no fuzz), we upload to experimental.

Otherwise, patches are sent to the BTS but we skip uploading to experimental
and will NMU directly to unstable at the next stage (handling binary NEW
there).

Given libfoo1 in unstable and libfoo2 in experimental, I assume libfoo1t64 will be NMU'd directly to unstable. After that happens, will it be OK to upload libfoo2 to unstable (as part of libfoo transition), or will it have to carry t64 suffix, i.e., libfoo2t64?

Best,
Andrius