Re: [Pkg-pascal-devel] lazarus is marked for autoremoval from testing

Hi All,

On Tue, 2024-02-13 at 16:16 +0000, Peter B wrote:
On 13/02/2024 12:46, Peter B wrote:
The autoremoval log contains no date.
 https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/autoremovals.cgi
So its impossible to tell when it was run, or when it will rerun.

As the bug is closed, the next run of the autoremoval script should
clear these AUOTRMs.
I'm hoping this will happen in a day or two.

Oops!

That was wishful thinking.
The link is a cgi script and updates on each call, but the AUTORMs remain.

Maybe (as we know the bugs are properly fixed now) drop the severities
to important?
It looks like reassigning the bugs from other packages to Lazarus seems to confuse some migration scripts.

I've found a solution, I've tested on one of the bugs and it works: Declare the bug affects lazarus on version 3.0+dfsg1-5 and as it was fixed in 3.0+dfsg1-6 the bug is no more blocking migration.

I'm going to do this for the two remaining bugs.
--
Cheers,
Abou Al Montacir