Re: Hyphens in man pages

On 15/10/23 19:13, Johannes Schauer Marin Rodrigues wrote:
Quoting Gioele Barabucci (2023-10-15 17:59:32)
On 15/10/23 17:33, Iustin Pop wrote:
At least you're not lazy. I am, so what I did many times is add a
build-depends on pandoc, and write the man page in rst or md. I think
that's a worse solution (pandoc is really heavy), but at least, I don't
have to go back to *roff.

Another option for the members of the lazy club is `podlators-perl`.

that is a virtual package provided by perl. What mechanism exactly are you
referring to when mentioning podlators-perl?

I was referring to `pod2man`, provided by the `podlators` Perl module.

`podlators-perl` is currently provided by `perl` but once upon a time it was a standalone package. Old habits. :)

--
Gioele Barabucci